All content on this blog is copyrighted and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. In layman’s terms, if you want to use all or part of any blog posts, please contact me and ask. Chances are good that I’ll be happy to let you use content in your own works in return for a link back to this blog.
DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
- 21 days until Memphis-bound! #MemphisinMay #bbq 1 day ago
- RT @RTRMedia: #BBQCRAWL starts in 5min on @TravelandEscape! Tweet your questions & comments to @DivaQBBQ & enjoy the episode! 1 day ago
- Heard on the Barn Goddess BBQ Radio Show... on @jdteamxtremebbq bucket list: cook BBQ for the @spurs. This guy can cook! Make it happen! 1 day ago
- @MeatChurch I'll take a Shiner too... 1 day ago
- #BBQPitmasters Season 5 Episode 2 recap... now with a link to printable bracket goodness! bigwaynerbbq.com/2014/04/21/bbq… 1 day ago
- Make sure to follow @ScottRoberts for important tips and advice this #EarthDay. #EarthDay2014 1 day ago
- Better late than never: recap of #BBQPitmasters Season 5 Ep 2 w/ @jdteamxtremebbq, @MeatChurch, and @UpInSmokeBarBQ. goo.gl/fb/O8qW9 2 days ago
- New Blog Post -- Lone Star Smoke War: BBQ Pitmasters Season 5 Episode 2 goo.gl/fb/O8qW9 2 days ago
- RT @DivaQBBQ: You don't boil steak so why do people boil ribs>? Lo & Slow for delicious tender ribs! 2 days ago
- Happy Monday, everyone! Looking for the #BBQPitmasters recap from Saturday's show? It will be published later tonight... 2 days ago
Find me on Facebook!