All content on this blog is copyrighted and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. In layman’s terms, if you want to use all or part of any blog posts, please contact me and ask. Chances are good that I’ll be happy to let you use content in your own works in return for a link back to this blog.
DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
- RT @qsyourdaddy: #FF @starkpharmacy @drapersbbq @brownkw @PitBarrelCooker @PitmastersMrs @ribguy @meatmeblog @MeatRake 4 hours ago
- RT @GrillGrrl: Heard Robyn chatting to @CarsonDaly about her 'Smokey Greyhound'? Here is the recipe: bit.ly/1oFEMEL #freshcookslive… 3 days ago
- @RedneckSci Piece of foil on the chicken bone (Frenched drumsticks). 5 days ago
- Good entries today at Maggie Valley! Hate having to DQ an entry though... #bbq 6 days ago
- Beautiful day in Maggie Valley for a BBQ contest!! @ WNC BBQ Festival instagram.com/p/q60qIGARBO/ 6 days ago
- @HonkyTonkKidBBQ I gravitate towards ribs. But I've had good luck with chicken as well. 6 days ago
- RT @DivaQBBQ: Overheard at a #BBQ contest: #Bacon is my spirit animal. 6 days ago
- Off to Maggie Valley to judge this morning. Good luck to all the teams out there competing today! #bbq #kcbs 6 days ago
- New sticker for my KCBS score card clipboard. instagram.com/p/q5B44yARJ0/ 6 days ago
- Today's Five for Friday #BBQ post, featuring, @drapersbbq, @GrillGrrl, @ncbbqmap, and more! bigwaynerbbq.com/2014/07/25/fiv… 1 week ago
Find me on Facebook!