All content on this blog is copyrighted and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. In layman’s terms, if you want to use all or part of any blog posts, please contact me and ask. Chances are good that I’ll be happy to let you use content in your own works in return for a link back to this blog.
DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
- RT @17thstreetbbq: Food for thought on this Good Friday. 17bbq.com/good-reads-9/ 3 minutes ago
- Can't wait to get back to #MemphisInMay this year! instagram.com/p/m37HiDgRGT/ 1 day ago
- Gotta love surprises! Just booked my surprise trip for #MemphisInMay yesterday. #bbq 1 day ago
- @BigGreenCraig I've done one in the past that combined sous-vide, indirect grilling, and cast-iron searing. bigwaynerbbq.com/2013/10/03/my-… 1 day ago
- @BigGreenCraig Obvious one: smoked prime rib! 1 day ago
- RT @BarbecueBros: Linkdown: 4/19/14 - Block parties and cook-offs edition tmblr.co/ZlPhCv1DD9v7b 1 day ago
- RT @PRIMEBBQ: Lights, camera, barbecue! instagram.com/p/m2mCOmCHi7/ 2 days ago
- RT @RescueSmokers: Ready for the New BBQ Pitmasters on @DestAmerica this Saturday night. @Kingsford @UpInSmokeBarBQ @DaleJr 2 days ago
- Memphis in May, I'll be seeing you soon!!! #BBQ 2 days ago
- RT @Discover_SC: Sampling barbecue is easy 'round here. Just visit a #scbbq festival and pig out. bit.ly/HbOrkq http://t.co/0pyYLR… 2 days ago
Find me on Facebook!