All content on this blog is copyrighted and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. In layman’s terms, if you want to use all or part of any blog posts, please contact me and ask. Chances are good that I’ll be happy to let you use content in your own works in return for a link back to this blog.
DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
- @BigButzBBQ I would if it was mine. But since it's not, I don't wanna buy them a new one if something screws up :P 5 days ago
- @BigButzBBQ I'm twitching to do some good cooking again. All I have at the rental is a 2 burner gasser... 5 days ago
- Having issues with the #charteroutage? Change your DNS settings. developers.google.com/speed/public-d… 6 days ago
- @SSOperator13 @CCSunnyDay Domain Name Service. Basically that tells a computer how to get to a website when given a URL. 6 days ago
- @SSOperator13 @CCSunnyDay From what I've read it's a DNS server switch gone bad... 6 days ago
- @TrumanLKingIV Place where we are staying is a rental. But the landlord supposedly called. This was before all hell broke loose. 6 days ago
- Apparently @Charter internet in Bozeman MT is powered by bighorn sheep. Performance is atrocious! I've seen better performance with dialup 1 week ago
- Grilling up some veggies and lime for Mexican tonight. instagram.com/p/r-sfa4gRFt/ 1 week ago
- RT @DivaQBBQ: Making my #bbq competition parsley boxes in advance. Here is how I do it… instagram.com/p/r7go4aKLgo/ 1 week ago
- RT @17thstreetbbq: Word. thrillist.com/eat/nation/bbq… Mike @LouieMuellerBBQ @skylightinn @OklahomaJoesKC @BradOrrison @blacksbbq @BBQsnob @ChrisL… 1 week ago
Find me on Facebook!