All content on this blog is copyrighted and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. In layman’s terms, if you want to use all or part of any blog posts, please contact me and ask. Chances are good that I’ll be happy to let you use content in your own works in return for a link back to this blog.
DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
- New Blog Post -- Grill for America with El Diablo Mustards and World Harbors Marinades goo.gl/fb/qcLi54 15 hours ago
- Finished mowing before rain supposedly arrives. The auto-drive on the push mower didn't work. That sucked. 1 day ago
- Finishing the sear on the tri-tip. #grilling instagram.com/p/qpmMN4ARKo/ 2 days ago
- @BBQPhil Much appreciated. 3 days ago
- Cancer sucks. 3 days ago
- RT @Texas_Pit_Boss: Thanks for the follow: @brownkw @ScottRoberts @NuuijtenRob @firebynightbbq @Kosherbuddabbq @DavidHammond @KimTbone 4 days ago
- RT @RTRMedia: A free piece of pie with every dinner???? This sounds like @DivaQBBQ's dream! #BBQCrawl 5 days ago
- BBQ... Where one man asking another man to see his pits is perfectly acceptable. 5 days ago
- That's what she said! RT @TedsBBQWorld: Sometimes your tool gets a little schticky! http://t.co/myIfHKoLQ3 5 days ago
- RT @cuetopia: Going vegetarian? Talk about a missed steak. 5 days ago
Find me on Facebook!