Most of you know that one of my favorite BBQ and grilling people on the Internet is Robyn Medlin Lindars, aka GrillGrrrl. She is a great source of information for tasty recipes that anyone can cook on their outdoor cooker. She is also running a contest Nov. 5-14 to giveaway one of these beauties: a Char-Broil “Big Easy” Oil-less Infrafred Turkey Fryer!
Details on how to enter to win can be found on the blog post for this contest. Let Robyn know that Big Wayner sent you!
As you get ready to watch the Women’s World Cup final, take a few minutes and check out these interesting articles:
- Check out how our neighbors to the north of us do KCBS competitions, courtesy of this in-depth blog by Wilfred Reinke.
- We should all follow in the footsteps of the BBQ Grail and just say no to Subway’s BBQ pulled pork sub.
- Check out this post by Robyn Medlin Lindars (also known as Grill Grrrl — yes, that’s with 3 r’s) about how to do it cave man style… grilling steaks, that is.
- Wiener Schnitzel? Yes, please! This recipe is a guest post on The Dutchess Cooks courtesy of Doug and Biggi Francis of Hogs Gone Wild BBQ.
- What has the mad scientist/wizard of sauce Tom Porter of Big Butz BBQ Sauce been up to lately? Check out his latest escapades here.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Happy Father’s Day to all you fathers and fathers-to-be out there! It’s a late night “Best Of” post for this week since my wife and I just returned home from the beach about 2 hours ago. Let’s see what happened this week…
- Grilling with Rich gets an interview with Chris Lilly — vice president of Big Bob Gibson BBQ, head of the competition team that won the 2011 Memphis in May World Barbecue Championship, and all around BBQ legend.
- So did Tom Porter of Big Butz BBQ Sauce survive his first KCBS competition? Check out the results in his own words here as well as the aftermath.
- Looking for tips on how to make that perfect “putting green” competition turn-in box? Check out this great how-to article from DivaQ!
- Baked beans with my BBQ? Why I believe I will! Check out this guest post on The BBQ Smoker Site written by Paul Haight of No Excuses BBQ.
- And finally, Robyn Medlin Lindars (aka GrillGrrrl) shows us some tasty wings using Draper’s BBQ Sauce and rub..
Posted in Best Of, Just For Fun
Tagged baked beans, barbecue, BBQ, BBQ rubs, BBQ sauce, Big Bob Gibson BBQ, Big Butz BBQ Sauce, DivaQ, Draper's BBQ, GrillGrrrl, Grilling with Rich, No Excuses BBQ, recipes